<body>
Ngahaha
Saturday, March 20, 2010

So I have failed again to update my blog after, how many days. Orz.

Sorry! D:
Well at least days is better than years, right? (A)


Anyhoww, my weeks in college has becoming more and more boring, really. -_-" I need to hang out with my friends more. And I realllyy feel left out when I can't hang out with them much. (Blame it on language barrier! D; hmph) And I only get to hang out with half of the immediate group when I'm having class with them. D: The rest from Murdoch , I haven't mixed with them! Baww T_T

And now they were saying want to introduce groups so we could all mix with the seniors/juniors together. I was thinking of asking them to bring in the Rotary Club, since I really like Interact Club back in high school. But then knowing the parents, it's sure as hell going to be another shit load of nagging. -_-" Blame them for me not being able to go out at nights with anyone. Let me be, I'm moody so shhhs!. Kidding. ;D

Ah, we've been planning to go for karaoke! It never happens till now! D: Whai!!! Nande! Ah, When are we going to watch how to train your dragon again? o: and and.. Ironman2! :L

I should go rest, my right eye have been throbbing since the moment I woke up. GG. -_-" Thats why I hate reading stuff from the screens cause It's dizzy! Yesterday, finally I got to play Left 4 Dead with Hamstuh and Livia! Woohoo! Livia, apasal semua game pun you mateh! D;! =x We shall play soon whenever we're our near campus, though there's a CC near new campus o:

Meh.. Another day has just passed and I never do a thing! Help me! One more week lah woi! D: Sobs. *off to find a new blogskin*


About Me
the not so average person


Nana
The name's Anna, you can call me Nana.
About me, can't be typed out in words.
Cause to know About me, you have to see/know the real me! 8D
*gets shot*
There's nothing much About me that would possibly interest any random blog stalker.
Anna has lots of excuses because she just sucks at writing out a simple 'About me section. :'D

Ok, now I find myself weird.


Lots of Love
Sweet Nothingness


Footprints
gone with the wind

March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
March 2011

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration
Randomness
It's how I roll XD