<body>
No title 8D
Tuesday, March 23, 2010

So I've wrote out all what I thought should be considered a 'perfect' answer for my assignment.. But at a point I got fed up so I, just copy and paste. ._." So I went to sleep at 4.30A.M. -_-' Woke up in the morning around 8+ I had a new idea how to improve my assignment. Classes was shit really. There's just so much to read about Sociology. GG.com I tell you. Went to Kota Damansara for lunch. The journey to and fro was just, too life threatening. hahaha. Those who were in the car today should know -_-"

Went for Portfolio Choice, GG again. 2hours one question ONLY. Tell me exam time how? Time to die? Yes, I think time to die. Hahah! :D Went for Socio tutorial, went and see Ms. May about ethics again, she gave another update about it. So I've to re-do again. Ma de.. -_- Thank Gawd tomorrow is an off day for me. =/ Went to the lab to help out with the tutorial, went to class, see see we still have half an hour to do discussion, so we went to the lab again to get the notes, edit here and there went back to class. Total was, 2hours presentation by the whole class.

Went back by 5 8D

Shall go do my assignments now, since I'm more awake than before.. :D


*Points to tag board* A proof how long my blog has been closed D: Last year oct! D: oh my..


About Me
the not so average person


Nana
The name's Anna, you can call me Nana.
About me, can't be typed out in words.
Cause to know About me, you have to see/know the real me! 8D
*gets shot*
There's nothing much About me that would possibly interest any random blog stalker.
Anna has lots of excuses because she just sucks at writing out a simple 'About me section. :'D

Ok, now I find myself weird.


Lots of Love
Sweet Nothingness


Footprints
gone with the wind

March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
March 2011

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration
Randomness
It's how I roll XD