<body>
The beginning and the epic ending of our presentation.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010

So! We finally came to this day where we presented all our things, that we all have worked hours and weeks over it. Our presentation came up to 41minutes total. The longest presentation we ever did xD

So our theme was black.. So all of us wear dark shades of colour.. I don't know why I got scared when she nod her head while I was presenting.. -_-"

Pictures would be uploaded soon.. When I get it from Facebook. heh

Our conclusion video was the best.. =.=" Makes me feel as though we wasted time on other videos. But at least we had fun during this process of making this presentation. Conclusion video, do you guys want me to post on facebook or how? I'll try posting la. heh.

What if I uploaded the bloopers as well? Or I edit a video and put only all our bloopers in it. Deal? xD

My leg wanna break, cause I haven't been using heels for months, suddenly I use.. omg.. Both knees and the sole of my feet are aching.. D;

I try making the bloopers video now.. :D


About Me
the not so average person


Nana
The name's Anna, you can call me Nana.
About me, can't be typed out in words.
Cause to know About me, you have to see/know the real me! 8D
*gets shot*
There's nothing much About me that would possibly interest any random blog stalker.
Anna has lots of excuses because she just sucks at writing out a simple 'About me section. :'D

Ok, now I find myself weird.


Lots of Love
Sweet Nothingness


Footprints
gone with the wind

March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
March 2011

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration
Randomness
It's how I roll XD