<body>
:]
Friday, April 16, 2010

Bah.. Group meeting today with my friends at Papa Rich DU. DX we were there for like 5hours! Holy Molly. D8

Chungie & Livia

I like this picture. XD Like I'm scolding Chung, wth are you doing?! XD
What You're Doing La

Sadly Randy couldn't come or else I think we would have done quite a lot. :D
But we did a lot too in that 5hours. Time passed by fast. DX


I've been inspired to draw lately. I guess thanks to that person. I kinda like express my anger in my drawings so it's mostly dark.. orz

My deviantART

Of cause add in my sketches.. DX Threw a lot of my drawings away last time, cause I just plain suck.. s=

Ah, wells.. I guess I better go to bed and get up early the next day and study s=

Goodnight.


p.s: Get well soon, sayang :hearts:


About Me
the not so average person


Nana
The name's Anna, you can call me Nana.
About me, can't be typed out in words.
Cause to know About me, you have to see/know the real me! 8D
*gets shot*
There's nothing much About me that would possibly interest any random blog stalker.
Anna has lots of excuses because she just sucks at writing out a simple 'About me section. :'D

Ok, now I find myself weird.


Lots of Love
Sweet Nothingness


Footprints
gone with the wind

March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
March 2011

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration
Randomness
It's how I roll XD