Currently Listening to
Hush Hush by Pussycat DollsAgain another group discussion. Please guys, gals, quotes and pictures pass to meh! Wednesday! D8 I'm no super woman can create video in one day! D: Plus windows movie maker's being a betch. lmao. Oh wells, I have a feeling this presentation is going to be awesome like always. :D We're gonna nail it! :D
So, yesh! A few not so clear view of how my hair looks like now.. =s Well at least better than what I posted in twitter.. =s '4 you's' lols.

Livia was taking picture's and I wasn't wearing cap. DX
*faster's wear cap*
Caps shall be my bff till I'm satisfied with my look. =.="

Oh, tiga lelaki.. D; But the one wearing black so sexy la. HAHAHA!
(No wonder my friends didn't recognize me when I pass by 8D )

I was cold! DX So I was walking around whilst everyone was dicussing.. ah..
my boobs so small.. ._."

I wanted to try something new! D: Though I might cut the top a lil to let it spike up a lil, funny this time around my hair doesn't stick up on its own. Gel doesn't work at all.. Like Chungie said, hair run out of stim so it goes down, need sayang sayang then it stands up.. -_-"" His fikiran very the fabulous. I wore a cap today cause, I've still no idea how to style my hair..And also keep the styling for tomorrow.. And actually my hair was layered cut, till shoulder length, but it was farkheng the hot, so i took the scissors and snip it off. 8D I'm a mad woman on the loose with scissors. Jk. xD
My lecturer was like, O_O Take out your cap I wanna see! Ohh! It suits you, X3 everyone said I was daring to cut so short.. And suddenly my lecturer was like, you did very good in Diploma, you scored very high for my maths, even though you sit right at the back. Whoops XP I had very high expectation of you when you enter Keele. But how come ah, your performance fall back until so far behind ah? GG. .__." Then he was asking if I can cope with this semester. I said I can, since I got the hang of it, but I'm not sure how the questions are gonna be like. =/ I'll leave it to God.. orz
I ish having a gender crisis at the moment. Jk. I think you guys will know why I said that.. wait for tomorrow's pictures. :D gg A hint of what's to come...
This was last year..

It's a big hint already. =D
Stay tune for tomorrow. :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I still feel like crap, weather's like crap, everything is like crap.
Bullcrap. :D