<body>
Full of Complains ;D
Saturday, April 10, 2010

Currently listening to

Buried Myself Alive by The Used


Ok, so I shall sum up my week here in one post, bet there's gonna be lots of complains and shits. =D If you don't wanna read you can close this tab or carry on and click that red little x button on the top right of the screen.

The weather here is completely crazy! Super damn hot can die. Even in classes where the air conds are super cold, but I could feel the heat in my body rising. I've to keep on drinking water or else, Feevaarrr! T_T Been getting fever on and off, flu too.. Have to take flu medicines and panadol in case, cause it's a crucial time and it's gonna suck big time if I fall ill. D:

My eyes have been burning.. Maybe due to staring too much at the screen doing work.. My knee problem isn't getting any better with deep heating plasters/ massages.. It's worst, cause now my calf is pain too. Sobs. I think I should continue tying the bandage on my knee 24/7 like last year -_-" It's very frustrating you know D: Every step I take also pain, talk about running/jumping I think i'll die there.. -_-" And not to mention I been knocking those big pots in the porch whilst coming out of the car.. Yes I know I'm super smart ;D

Whilst walking to the shops across the road from college, a guy on a motorbike was eying my bag.. He U-turn back again to stare at my bag.. Nowadays I hang my bag on the outer hand, no more inner. Why? Cause I don't wanna be pulled down and get spin 360 degrees then fall down in the middle of the road.. Falling down in the middle of the road at housing areas near old campus not bad cause it's deserted. But falling down in the middle of the highway at Section 13? I think I'll be pancake the moment I fall. My friend has almost been knocked down twice on that road once by a bike, second was by a car. orz Scary.

Few days back, whilst I was in finance class, suddenly I felt something salty in my mouth.. So I tried to touch what was it on my gums, see see it was bleeding! D; I asked my friend is it bleeding? (Cause it didn't stop for quite sometime) He's like yeah, on your left side.. What did you suck oh until bleed? Swt. Zha dou mahn. Later in the afternoon on the way back, the gums on my left bleed slightly.. -_- Bah, gums bleeding.. Just proves how my health is deteriorating. ;D

My proposal got rejected. Yey! I'm so happy mahn. I wanna scream for joy. Sarcasm.

One of my bad habits is coming back again, my anger. I can't control them or more like I'm fed up of controlling my anger cause it's eating me inside and I guess I'm just letting everything out. And I'm sick of putting people's needs before myself. Seriously. Why must I take a step back and always let them get their way right? It's time I'm gonna step up and put MYSELF before anyone. But of cause those close to me, I'll even put my life in line for them la. Cause they're very precious to me. =D

Oh wells, I guess I shall end my post here for the moment. I'm off to take a napzors! Mai eyes is puffy and smarting and my nose is blocked! Gah.. Goodnights all..


Congratulations. [=

Though it hurts to go away
It's impossible to stay
But there's one thing I must say before I go
I love You --you know
I'll be thinking of You in most everything I do
Now the time is moving on
And I really should be gone



About Me
the not so average person


Nana
The name's Anna, you can call me Nana.
About me, can't be typed out in words.
Cause to know About me, you have to see/know the real me! 8D
*gets shot*
There's nothing much About me that would possibly interest any random blog stalker.
Anna has lots of excuses because she just sucks at writing out a simple 'About me section. :'D

Ok, now I find myself weird.


Lots of Love
Sweet Nothingness


Footprints
gone with the wind

March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
March 2011

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration
Randomness
It's how I roll XD