<body>
I can be your sunshine
Friday, April 23, 2010

Currently listening to
Forever Yours by Manny X



L4D2 got new map! Livia! Lets go play with Hella!! =D Lets release stress by shooting zombies! Then get tension when charger kills us. 8D

Really la, why are there so many gawd damn many cars on the road! I want to speed also, damn P drivers hog the road. People with nice cars, Mercedes, BMW all don't know how to drive, drive so slow. Give me the car la! D: My sad sad car 1.5L.. Go up hill like turtle. -__-" But I still can beat a Subaru car when doing sharp turns.. Nyahaha. *syok sendiri* But I think if I was driving nice cars, I'll be 6feet under long time ago. jkjk. 8D But yesterday I got sound from the mother about speeding.. Aku kena tangkap.. DX You speed, You don't drive! *dies*

Results out on the day of our presentation.. *digs grave* Ngahaha.
Still haven't found nice pair of heels for presentation.. ._."

File's all with Ah Chung, and they nicely go clubbing.. Nyuu.. *sobs* I can't do much editing with the whole presentation.. Now I shall go edit the intro and conclusion video.. Should I upload the video I acted in.. Nah, shall keep till after presentation. 8D And I'm suppose to put in subtitles so that the international students can understand what we were talking since we mixed everything in; English, BM and Chinese. xD


I want mai long hair backkkkk!!! But hopefully after this it'll grow nicely and no more split ends/ rough hair any more..


-End-


About Me
the not so average person


Nana
The name's Anna, you can call me Nana.
About me, can't be typed out in words.
Cause to know About me, you have to see/know the real me! 8D
*gets shot*
There's nothing much About me that would possibly interest any random blog stalker.
Anna has lots of excuses because she just sucks at writing out a simple 'About me section. :'D

Ok, now I find myself weird.


Lots of Love
Sweet Nothingness


Footprints
gone with the wind

March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
March 2011

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration
Randomness
It's how I roll XD