<body>
Short Update
Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Class over at 5.. Long day today. DX

Woke up at 9.10 when class was at 10. Pro huh? xD I think it was easier to manage my long hair then short hair.. -_-" styling gel hairspray just to make it spikey a bit at the back.. But no thanks to rain, after first class it went flat down. Lol =.="

I feel weird when people stares at me.. =s today i went and fill petrol.. The guy came up to me and was like, 'Nak polish tayar tak, bang?' Translation; "Do you want to polish your tire, brother?" My mind just went, wtf?.. I actually pulled the look! Hahaha! I think till I open my mouth to answer then he was like, oh.. *walks away* xD

I kinda miss those stares I get from people when I wear sunglasses and my long hair.. ._." Oklah, my vain moment there.. hahaha! =x

Oh well, i can conclude that, finance is totally shit lah.. damn hard.. why did i choose finance.. argh D; Shall force myself to do ethics no matter what to night..

More updates later..


About Me
the not so average person


Nana
The name's Anna, you can call me Nana.
About me, can't be typed out in words.
Cause to know About me, you have to see/know the real me! 8D
*gets shot*
There's nothing much About me that would possibly interest any random blog stalker.
Anna has lots of excuses because she just sucks at writing out a simple 'About me section. :'D

Ok, now I find myself weird.


Lots of Love
Sweet Nothingness


Footprints
gone with the wind

March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
March 2011

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration
Randomness
It's how I roll XD