<body>
To hell with you.
Sunday, April 11, 2010

Currently Listening to

Eenie Meenie ft. Justin Bieber by Sean Kingston
Baby ft. Ludacris by Justing Bieber
One Time by Justin Bieber



I was soooo Happy like crazy when I saw sayang login msn today =D Hee hee. ;D So can chat with sayang more often? =D =x

My proposal have been open since morning, and I never touch it at all. Really I haven't been in the best mood the whole day. Lethargic and have been very sluggish. And I got a headache since I didn't get my nap just evening. Got woken up by a call.. More like continuous calls, swear next time I put 24/7 my phone on silent. But later people tembak me always can't contact me.. orz

I think I should just sleep and get up early tomorrow to do my work. Gah. I might delete RO2, RRO and Sims2 off from my computer. Or whatever games there is. =.=" I need a damn break from everything.

I need other source of entertainment =.="

Goodnight everyone.


About Me
the not so average person


Nana
The name's Anna, you can call me Nana.
About me, can't be typed out in words.
Cause to know About me, you have to see/know the real me! 8D
*gets shot*
There's nothing much About me that would possibly interest any random blog stalker.
Anna has lots of excuses because she just sucks at writing out a simple 'About me section. :'D

Ok, now I find myself weird.


Lots of Love
Sweet Nothingness


Footprints
gone with the wind

March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
March 2011

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration
Randomness
It's how I roll XD