<body>
Promises are meant to be broken
Thursday, March 31, 2011

Whats the date/month?
Oh my..
It's the end of March..
What's so special this damn day?
It's just another day, any ordinary day..
Just that I was soo looking forward to it..
To the month you're supposed to come back for good..



Promise me, you'll wait for me..
-I promise
















... I guess I was wishing for the impossible . .
Even if it was for a visit.. xD


About Me
the not so average person


Nana
The name's Anna, you can call me Nana.
About me, can't be typed out in words.
Cause to know About me, you have to see/know the real me! 8D
*gets shot*
There's nothing much About me that would possibly interest any random blog stalker.
Anna has lots of excuses because she just sucks at writing out a simple 'About me section. :'D

Ok, now I find myself weird.


Lots of Love
Sweet Nothingness


Footprints
gone with the wind

March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
March 2011

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration
Randomness
It's how I roll XD